Back waterproof and airproof layer
70-36 Rost-I-Sol Metaflux airproof rust insulation protection product
• Lead-free, non-caustic patented brush-on rust neutralizer
• Can be safely cleaned after drying
• Works well on moistened rust
• Can be welded over at any time
• Does neither attack nor damage any painted or zinc surfaces
• 500 hour salt spray test according to DIN 50021 certified (University of Paderborn–Prof.Dr.Goldschmidt).
• Forms a black water and airproof layer on rust to insulate and protect from weathering agents causing oxidation
• Color: yellow turning black
• pH value: 7.0
• Storage temperature: 5°C to 40°C [42° to 104°F] protect from frost
• Application temperature: 3°C to 40°C [37° to 104°F]
• optimal range: 15°C – 28°C [59°F – 82.4°F]
• Temperature resistance: 125/175°C [257/347°F]
• 90 μm layer consumption rate: 1 kg = 4-5 m² [2.20 lbs. = 43-54 ft².]
RANGE OF APPLICATIONBrush the original yellow concentrate on the rust on any steel. The active ingredients of ROST-I-SOL, which work without any acids and have a pH value of 7.0, extract the oxygen content from the rust and neutralize it by turning it into a solid bonded and stable ferrous-organic protective layer.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.