LINCOLN VIKING 3350 FOOSE IMPOSTOR WELDING HELMETTop Features:
- 4C Lens Technology : The Best View
- Two-tone metal flake graphic inspired by Chip Foose
- Optimal Performance
- Comfort on the Job
The Foose Impostor welding helmet features the new, one-of-a-kind 4C Lens Technology that delivers maximum clarity, real color view and even shade from every angle.
The Impostor’s two-tone metal flake graphic was inspired by renowned automotive designer Chip Foose’s Riddler Award-winning car design, which blended together a 1965 Chevrolet Impala and 2009 Corvette.
4C Lens Technology : The Best View
- Clarity - 1/1/1/1 Optical Clarity
- Color - Real Color View
- Carat - Lightweight
- Cut - Even shade from any angle
- Fastest Switching Speed
- Increased battery life
- Largest viewing area
- View low AMP TIG without flickering
Comfort on the Job
- Tilt adjustment meets the specific ergonomic needs of the user
- Pivot-style headgear distributes weight evenly
- Balanced for all-day use
|LENS SWITCHING SPEED (SEC)||1/25,000|
|VARIABLE SHADE/CONTROL||5-13 Internal|
|MAGNIFYING "CHEATER" CAPABLE LENS||Yes|
|GRIND MODE SHADE/CONTROL||3.5 / Internal|
|LIGHT SENSITIVITY CONTROL||Continuous|
|DELAY CONTROL DARK TO LIGHT (SEC)||0.1 - 1.0 Fully Adjustable|
|TIG AMP RATING||DC > 2 Amp
AC > 2 Amp
|CARTRIDGE SIZE||4.5 in x 5.25 in (114 mm x 133 mm)|
|VIEW SIZE||3.74 in x 3.34 in (95 mm x 85 mm)|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.