'Water-miscible cutting lubricant for high-pressure applications'
Coolcut S-50™ is a ready-to-use, high-performance metal cutting lubricant specially designed for automatic and semi-automatic metal removing operations, even in severe machining processes and high-pressure conditions. Ideal for hard-to-machine materials.
- Formulated with extended corrosion protection
- Stable emulsion
- Can be diluted up to 1:30
- Contains extreme pressure additives (EP)
- Resists up to 80 bars of pressure
- Aluminum and other non-ferrous metals
- High-tensile steel
- Stainless steel
|DESCRIPTION||METRIC||IMPERIAL||ORDER NO||(M)SDS||STD PKG|
|Liquid||3.78 L||1 gal||53-C 025||(M)SDS||1|
|Liquid||20 L||5.2 gal||53-C 027||(M)SDS||1|
|Liquid||208 L||55 gal||53-C 028||(M)SDS||1|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.