PFERD VALUE IS HIGH QUALITY ABRASIVES!!
ENERGY AND TIME SAVING!
THIS IS ONE INNOVATIVE PRODUCT AND UNIQUE ON THE MARKET
POLIFAN®-CURVE is a PFERD innovation designed to quickly achieve a smooth, consistent surface finish on fillet welds. The unique radial construction shape (PFR) offers a superior solution for this common task.
- Tough and aggressive – removes scale and bead from all metals: steel, stainless steel (INOX), aluminum and alloys.
- Works faster than grinding wheels without the risk of undercutting the workpiece.
- Precise grinding out of fillet welds provides a superior surface finish.
- Smooth finish allows easy visual inspection for defects, such as porosity and inclusions.
- Ideal for repair applications to remove defects without damage to adjacent areas. Leaves ample room for new weld bead.
- Excellent tool life, including the radius edge of the disc.
- Multi-purpose – may be used as a conventional flap disc, and also for underhand applications using the top of the disc.
The POLIFAN® SGP CO-CURVE is designed for demanding grinding, especially for achieving fine surface finishes. The top-sized ceramic grain guarantees cool grinding on poor heat-conducting materials, without thermal damage to workpiece.
- Abrasive: Ceramic Oxide CO
- Grit size: 60
- Ideal for: Stainless steel (INOX), High Nickel Alloys
- Suitable for: Steel, Aluminum(medium and hard grades)
- Fillet weld grinding, chamfering, deburring
- Recommendation for Use: The best results are achieved on high-performance angle grinders.
Available in two thicknesses:
- Medium for fillet weld widths > 3/16”(5 mm)
- Large for fillet weld widths > 5/16” (8 mm)
|Product Images||Part number||Diameter (Inches)||Arbor Hole / Thread Size||Radius Size||Grit||For Fillet Weld Width||Thickness (Inches)||Thickness (mm)||Max. RPM|
|67234||4-1/2||7/8 A.H.||Medium||60||Medium > 3/16" (5mm)||9/16||14||13,300|
|67258||4-1/2||5/8-11 Thread||Medium||60||Medium > 3/16" (5mm)||9/16||14||13,300|
|67381||4-1/2||7/8 A.H.||Large||60||Large > 5/16" (8mm)||5/8||16||13,300|
|67405||4-1/2||5/8-11 Thread||Large||60||Large > 5/16" (8mm)||5/8||16||13,300|
|67197||5||7/8 A.H.||Medium||60||Medium > 3/16" (5mm)||9/16||14||12,200|
|67217||5||5/8-11 Thread||Medium||60||Medium > 3/16" (5mm)||9/16||14||12,200|
|67344||5||7/8 A.H.||Large||60||Large > 5/16" (8mm)||5/8||16||12,200|
|67364||5||5/8-11 Thread||Large||60||Large > 5/16" (8mm)||5/8||16||12,200|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.