PFERD cut-off wheels are global leaders in quality, consistency and performance. The wide range of wheel shapes, thicknesses and cutting characteristics meet all demands for efficient cutting operations.
Premium, long-life cut-off wheel for stainless steel (INOX) and high temperature alloys. Smooth, fast cutting action is achieved with minimal contact pressure.
- Abrasive: Aluminum Oxide
- INOX-rated: Manufactured without addition of ferrous, sulphurous or chlorinated fillers.
- Workpiece Materials: Stainless steel (INOX), high temperature alloys. Also suitable for carbon steel and all ferrous metals.
- Application: For cutting sheet metal, sections, and solid material
Recommendation for Use:
- .040”, .045” thickness for fast, convenient cutting with minimized burr formation.
- 3/32” thickness for universal cut-off applications.
- 1/8” thickness for maximum tool life with high lateral stability.
Recommended for angle grinders of all power output levels.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.