NEXAL 4043 ALUMINUM WELDING WIRE
- Wire Material: Aluminum GRADE 4043
- Cleanliness, density and temper of wires are precisely controlled
- Each container has an identification label showing grade, size, weight and heat number
- Conform to AWS A5.10 classification, CWB and ABS approvals;
- 5% silicon all position aluminum weld wire used to weld heat treatable alloys such as the 6XXX base metals and cast alloys
- Found in many common welding applications such as bicycles, trucks, trailers and automotive parts and equipment
- Silicon with these alloys give improved wetting action yielding a less crack sensitive bright weld bead
3/64 / 1.2MM
1/16 / 1.6MM
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.