70-81 Titanium Spray
70-81 Titanium metal lubricant spray industrial heavy duty Metaflux
Improves the replacement of moving parts on CNC and milling machines. Prevents wear out, seizing and corrosion of mechanical connections, sliding parts bearing extreme loads (i.e. forklifts), reduces vibration noises (e.g. squeaking of breaks), allows removal of nuts on a damaged threading by remodeling the same. Maintains all metal and steel parts stable in volume and protected against variations induced by cold and heat. Highly recommended for all industrial fields, automotive, civil and military sea ports, water sewage plants, power plants, hospitals, civil and military constructions and installations, etc. Excellent on stainless steels.
Brush adaptor Order No. 70-8199 available on request (see accessories):
• Lubricant base: Titanium
• Unique industrial heavy duty metal lubricant based on titanium to secure highest performance in all extreme conditions throughout the time
• Resistant to saltwater, water, oil, petrol, most acids, lye, gases and vapors
• Non-flaking if exposed to continuous heat or rinsing
• Prevents galvanic contact corrosion
• Nickel, copper and aluminum-free with no possibility of electrolyte formation
• Lubricant base: Titanium, color: gray
• Temp. resistance: -180°C to +1 350°C[-356°F up to +2 462°F]
• Pressure resistance: 2 400 kPa/cm²(= 23 400 N/cm²) [33 938 psi]
PRODUCT OF SWITZERLAND
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.