'PRIMARY RUST PROTECTION'
70-37 Rust Safe Spray Metaflux STOPS corrosion, can be painted
• Primary and secondary corrosion protection for metal surfaces
• Excellent adhesion to clean or rusty surfaces
• Good penetration on welded areas
• Can be top coated with any paint or varnish
• Highly resistant to acids and alkalis
• Good UV stability
• Resistant to water infiltration
• Corrosion test according to DIN 53.210 and DIN 53.209
• Color: rust – brown
• Salt spray test as per DIN 50.021: 600 hours
• Temp. resistance: up to +120°C [+248°F]
RANGE OF APPLICATION
Primary rust protection for all metallic surfaces to prevent the formation of rust.
Secondary rust protection for all metallic surfaces that are already affected by rust, forming a water and airproof barrier.
Remove loose rust particles, dirt, oil, grease or wax and simply apply vertically and horizontally to create the best protection barrier.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.