70-98 Crack Porosity Detecting Set
DIN 54 152, MIL-SPEC I-25135D, LTF 6850
70-98 Crack Porosity Detecting Set Metaflux DIN 54 152 MIL-SPEC. Cracks and defects in the surface of workpieces and components can impair the required strength and extension, creating a hazardous condition. The Metaflux crack and porosity detection procedure has been examined by a number of independent bodies and conforms to the highest standards under its licensing approvals.
• All sprays are free of corrosive components
• Compliant with the following norms:
• DIN 54 152, MIL-SPEC I-25135D, LTF 6850
• Lloyds Register of shipping • Dutch Central Bureau
• Bureau Veritas
• German Llyod
• Reactor construction
• Color: colorless / red / white
• Thickness: 0.758 g/cm³ [0.44 oz./in³]
PRODUCT OF GERMANY
RANGE OF APPLICATION
Crack and porosity test
1. Clean test pieces thoroughly using Metaflux 70-9801 Special Cleaner for the crack detecting set.
2. Spray on the Metaflux 70-9802 red contraster spray and allow to act.
3. Clean the sprayed surfaces using Metaflux 70-9801 Special Cleaner and wipe dry with a clean cloth.
4. Spray Metaflux 70-9803 Developer onto the fully-dried surface. In the white surface of the developer, cracks are shown by the red marking.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.