HOBART HANDLER 190 MIG WELDER
Spool Gun Ready with Optional SpoolRunner 100 Spool
Direct Plug-in Spool Gun
Great for MIG aluminum welding 16 gauge to 3/16".
The Handler® 190 wire feed welder provides a low cost option to weld aluminum with a small frame MIG welder. The spool gun circuitry is already built in so no extra kits or controls are required. With the optional direct plug-in SpoolRunner 100 spool gun, you can eliminate feeding problems associated with aluminum wire it can also be used with mild or stainless steel wire.
The Handler® 190 features a 7-position voltage switch and infinite wire feed speed control creating a welding arc that more perfectly matches metal thickness and wire diameter than any competitor in its class - less spatter, professional bead appearance, excellent penetration and minimal post-weld cleanup. The Handler 190® operates on 230V input power and offers an output range of 25 to 190 amps, allowing users to weld materials as thin as 24 gauge and as thick as 5/16 inch.
|Material Thickness:||Welds 24 gauge up to 5/16 inch|
- 7 voltage selections, enhanced magnetics and infinite wire feed speed control offers easier fine control of the output parameters for improved arc performance with less spatter for a better bead appearance and less cleanup
- Welds 24 gauge up to 5/16 inch steel
- Spool gun control circuitry is built-in to the Handler® 190 for the optional SpoolRunner™ 100 direct plug-in spool gun. Alleviates feeding problems with soft aluminum wires. Also useable with mild or stainless steel welding wires.
- Proven built-in wire feeder with quick-release drive roll lever
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" when not welding
- Easy access to polarity changeover includes storage holes for spare tips
- Dual groove drive rolls make it easy to switch from one wire size to another. One knurled groove and one smooth groove for .030-.035 in. (0.8-0.9 mm) wire.
- Self-resetting thermal overload and motor protection
|Rated Output at 30% Duty Cycle||130 A at 21.5 VDC|
|Current Range||25 - 190 A|
|Max. Open-Circuit Voltage||31 V|
|Wire Feed Speed Range||40 - 700 IPM
50 - 740 IPM at no load
|Amps Input at Rated Load, 60 Hz||230 V||20.5|
|Dimensions||H: 12-3/8 in (315 mm)
W: 10-5/8 in (270 mm)
D: 19-1/2 in (495 mm)
|Net Weight||68 lb (31 kg)|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.