'New generation of advanced industrial welding solutions improves productivity through weld quality, ease of use and system flexibility'
All-new power source design
- Smart and powerful digital design has the fast response needed to deliver the most stable welding performance for better welding results.
- Developed as a platform to meet current and future needs with integrated expansion capabilities.
Superior Arc Performance
- Improved Accu-Pulse® provides less spatter, better arc control and less heat input – very forgiving to changes in stick-out.
- Improved MIG performance delivers consistently smooth arc starts and reduced spatter.
- Improved RMD – designed for thin materials and gap filling with very low spatter.
New Weld Processes
- Versa-Pulse™ is a fast, low-heat, low-spatter process resulting in faster travel speeds and increased productivity for semi-automated and automated welding. Typically used on thin materials up to 1/4 inch., great for gap filling on sheet metal and tube applications.
- High-Deposition MIG offers higher deposition rates than standard spray transfer — resulting in faster welding and increased productivity. Typically used for thicker material and larger welds (6 to 8 mm).
Adaptable to a Variety of Weld Cell Configurations
- Flexible user interface location (power source, feeder, remote operator interface)
- Welding Intelligence™ Solutions: Insight Core™ (standard) and Insight Centerpoint™ (optional)
- Easily add process and programs
- Wire feeder is easily configurable for standard spool sizes, 60-pound spools or bulk-feeding systems
Auto-Line™ Power Management Technology
All-new feeder design
- Faster motor response provides the best arc starts with the least amount of spatter.
- Tru-Feed ™ Technology provides precise feeding operation for stable arc performance.
Easy to Set Up and Adjust with Minimal Training
- 8 program/memory buttons
- USB functionality for updates, cloning and more.
- Browser-based connection to remotely view and adjust machine parameters, configure machine settings and ability to set locks and limits.
Tool-less, Lockable Rotatable Drive
- Allows operator to rotate the drive, eliminating severe bends in the wire feeding path.
- Extends gun-liner life.
- Aids in feeding difficult wires.
Heavy Equipment Manufacturing
STEEL AND STAINLESS STEEL
NET WEIGHT: 250 LBS
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.