The TIG AC/DC 201 Pulse D is a powerful, portable and versatile welding machine. This unit is capable of either AC or DC TIG welding (stainless, mild steel and aluminum) or Stick welding. The pulse features of this machine combined with the HF start makes it the ideal choice for welders looking to perform high-quality TIG welding on very thin materials with no distortion.
Ground Clamp Set
Ground Clamp Set , 250 A, 10ft, Cable Size AWG 4 (20 mm) , Cable Plug 35-70
Electrode Holder Set
Electrode holder Set , 250 A, 10ft , Cable Size AWG 4 (21.2 mm), Cable Plug 35-70
TIG Torch Air Cooled (26 SERIES)
Premium Tig Torch, Air cooled, momentary kit 180 AMP, 9 Pin, 12 ft
UL-Approved LV150 Series, Single Stage For CO2/Arg, Mix
Gas Welding Hose
1/4" Argon Inert Hose (10 ft)
Adapter Plug 230-120V
TIG Consumable Kit
Consumable Set for TIG TORCH 26 Series
- AC/DC including all pulse parameters of TIG welding machine.
- Tested in (104°F/40°C), designed for the toughest conditions.
- Excellent welding quality of Aluminum, Stainless Steel and other material.
- Ability to weld very thin materials especially aluminum.
- Digital control of all welding parameters: Pre-Flow, Starting Current, Slope-Up, Welding current, Base current, Pulse Duration, Pulse frequency, Slope-Down, Crater arc current, Post Flow, AC Frequency, AC Balance Low energy consumption.
- Generator compatible design.
- Excellent welding characteristics in Stick mode with any type of rods.
- Digital ammeter and Hold Function of the last read value.
- Automatic fan ensuring protection against overheating saving energy and less dust/debris entering the machine.
- Adjustable Arc Force in Stick mode.
- Metal face panel.
- Comprehensive 3 Year Warranty.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.