ESAB ET 141i AC/DC TIG/STICK WELDER
The ET 141i AC/DC is a complete, multi-process TIG and Stick system ideal for applications where power is limited to 120 VAC. Lightweight and reduced in size for versatility and portability. Fully featured professional performance capability with preset controls for ease of use in DIY applications. HF Arc Start provides non-contact arc starting that eliminates tungsten or material contamination.
- AC Frequency preset sets the frequency of the AC square wave and Wave Balance sets the penetration to cleaning ratio when welding on aluminum
- AC/DC TIG mode selection for aluminum and ferrous alloys, stainless and mild steel, and chrome molys
- Lift TIG Start provides optimized TIG arc starting without the use of high frequency
- Preflow and postflow preset controls shielding gas before and after the weld
- Hot Start ensures good arc starting when Stick welding
- Light Fabrication
- Repair and Maintenance
|Length||3 m (10 in.)|
|Height||15.75 in. (400 mm)|
|Length||17 in. (432 mm)|
|Width||9.45 in. (240 mm)|
|Voltage||108 - 132 V|
|Standards||CSA E60974-1-00, UL 60974-1, IEC 60974-1|
|Weight||22 kg (48.4 lb)|
W1006311 Includes: ET 141i AC/DC power supply, argon flowguage regulator and 3.8 m (12.5 ft.) hose, TIG torch and accessories, 17 Style, 4 m (13 ft.), 4 general purpose stick electrodes (E6013), power adapter 120V 20A to 15A, 3 m (10 ft.) power cord and NEMA 5-20P 120 VAC plug, 150A electrode holder with 4 m (13 ft.) lead, 150A ground clamp with 3 m (10 ft.) lead, operator’s manual.
W1006313 Includes: all components from W1006311 plus foot control with 4.6 m (15 ft.) cable.
W1006314 Includes: all components from W1006311 plus foot control with 4.6 m (15 ft.) cable and basic utility cart.
WARRANTY 3 YEARS 100% SATISFACTION GARANTEE
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.